Monday 26 December 2011

I just moved to bitbucket.org hosting site

As any follower of the jquery plugin website, I have to say I am disappointed and at the same time I understand them, with that situation, there was no choice. If you don’t know what I am talking about, check this and come back to read.
Well, the fact is that in the meantime I just packed my bags and moved to bitbucket.org, I have to admit it, GitHub was a great candidate but if I had to choose between Git and Mercurial, I’d choose Mercurial, it’s something personal, I have nothing against Git, in fact I am a Phil Haack fan.
The new link for download the latest version of jquery.neatupload is https://bitbucket.org/abelperezok/jquery.neatupload/ of course, the previous link hosted in google docs still works, so don’t worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment